Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Simple Beauty Makeover

This was a really fun and easy photo/makeover. A photographer (friend) asked me to help him with a class project. The goal was to show extreme contrast in one subject. He asked me to create a a simple hair and makeup style, and then to pump up the pretty factor, and he would adjust his lighting.


 To create the "after" look, I simply added more eyeliner, false eyelashes, and lip gloss. For her hair, which is long and straight, I changed the part to an extreme side part, then swept it across her forehead and pinned the hair up in the back. Simple, glamorous and easy.


 What do you think?


photography by Dick Patrick
photography by Dick Patrick

2 comments:

sarah December 20, 2018 at 9:23 PM  

good post. I just read your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Keep update with your blogs...
bridal makeup artist in Hyderabad with price
Bridal makeup services in hyderabad

Sandra Jessy May 5, 2021 at 9:46 AM  

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. permanent makeup services

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP